This position is responsible for the performance/outcome based and the application of industry best practice to meet the prescribed service level agreements. As coordinator of The Local Tier One Vendor team, the best candidate should implement the most efficient methodologies, processes, technologies and work practices, aligned with the business strategies, financial objectives, site requirements & standards and comply with local regulation and the client guidelines.
• Depending on contracting model, provide subsidiary/country/site financial monitoring of all facility income and operating and capital expense in accordance with the client accounting policies. Create budgets, forecast, process to control & track expenses, report against budget, forecast, or other targets.
• Tier One Vendor will ensure that Tier One Vendor services and Tier Two Provider services and resulting invoices are within the financial limits of PO’s are as per actual job executed.
• Validate Tier Two Provider expenses and all types of landlord payments to ensure that services are billed correctly.
• Ensure Tier Two Provider assignments are completed before the Tier Two Provider leaves the site.
• Ensure Tier Two Providers provide appropriate updated documentation and operating instructions & policies for the services they are performing.
• Ensure that Tier Two Providers are aware of their responsibility for any property damaged in the course of their assigned scope and that they shall repair, replace or otherwise compensate to restore the damaged property.
• Ensure products and materials used by Tier Two Providers comply with local legislation.
• Develop and implement plans for continuous process improvement, cost reduction and efficiency, subject to Real State and Facilities approval, as further described in the Innovation, Benchmarking and Cost Savings scope of work.
• Annually, as part of the budgeting process, prepare and present a strategic plan identifying recommended innovations and possible associated costs, with a proposed schedule for implementation.
• Ensure that the invoicing from Tier Two Providers to Real State and Facilities is in compliance with local tax and legal requirements. Advise Real State and Facilities on any changes in the local requirements that may impact invoicing and payments
• Pay Tier Two Provider for approved invoices as soon as funded by the client.
• Coordinate and support the Facility Manager and the local team to operate in 100 compliant way with the following Scope Of Work agreed with Real State and Facilities.
Project Management Industrial Safety Management and Administration Building Operation Management / Coordination Client relationship management Ethic principles
English – med level
Microsoft Office user – med level
To be considered, please visit our Web site at (use the button) to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job: 16495BR